School Counselor Home
Welcome To Diamond Ranch High School's Counseling Dept.
"We don't just change schedules, we change lives!"
Our counseling department committed to implementing a proactive and data-driven comprehensive school counseling program that promotes each student's academic, career, and social-emotional development.
Our Counseling Office:
- Reaches every student
- Is comprehensive in scope, preventative in design and developmental in nature
- Is an integral part of the total educational program for student success
- Selects measurable student competencies based on local need
- Provides academic, college/career, and social/emotional development for every student
- Has a delivery system that includes school core curriculum, individual planning, responsive services and system support
- Is implemented by a credentialed school counselor
- Is conducted in collaboration with all stakeholders.
- Uses data to drive program decisions; monitors student progress
- Measures both process and outcome results and analyzes critical data elements.
- Seeks improvement each year based on results data