The Career Center is staffed to assist students with college applications, university presentations, scholarship information, and work permits.
- Reaches every student
- Is comprehensive in scope, preventative in design and developmental in nature
- Is an integral part of the total educational program for student success
- Selects measurable student competencies based on local need
- Provides academic, college/career, and social/behavioral development for every student
- Has a delivery system that includes school core curriculum, individual planning, responsive services and system support
- Is implemented by a credentialed school counselor
- Is conducted in collaboration with all stakeholders.
- Uses data to drive program decisions; monitors student progress
- Measures both process and outcome results and analyzes critical data ele-ments.
- Seeks improvement each year based on results data
Please call the office any time for further information and assistance.
Patricia Rosales (A-Fi)
Natalie Kirkbride-Escobedo (M-Q)
Leila Mc Farlin (FL-L)
Stewart Solomon (R-Z)
Patrick Farschian (All 9th Grade)
Natalie Johnson (College & Career)