Summer School 2021 FAQs
- How do I know if I am in Summer School?
If you are enrolled your teacher will have emailed you (check your @apps account)
- How can I check on Student Connect to see if I am in Summer School?
You can look at your schedule that is labeled ST 310 20/21
- What time is Summer school?
Session 1 starts at 7:45AM-10:45AM
Session 2 starts at 11:00AM-2:00PM
- How do I get information on my Summer School class?
Your teacher will send you a Google Classroom code where you will get the Zoom link and more information. If you do not get a Google Classroom code sent to you, call DRHS and we can help you.
- How do I log into Zoom?
The Zoom link will be in the Google Classroom sent by your teacher.
- Will Summer school be Online/Distance Learning?
Yes, Summer school classes will be online. There are only a few exceptions.
- I have more questions. Who do I call if I have more specific questions?
Feel free to contact us a 909-397-4715 and we can direct you to Ms. Moatakef or Ms. Smith, our Summer School Principals, or Ms. Rosales, our Mt. SAC Coordinator.